Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Chapter Three: Molly


      About a few weeks have passed since Leah found out about her death, which means it has been a few weeks since I have felt not scared. I am honestly terrified to cross paths with her. Revenge is definitely one of Leah’s specialties. Leah is a lot smarter than she leads on, so if someone makes her mad enough her intelligence shows off in her plans to get back at them. Sadly, I am now one of those people. Oh dear god, I wish that I wasn’t.

          I have been a total shut in lately, so I have decided to go to the “movies” and check in on some people. I have some people who definitely need to be checked on. For example, Pete and Roxy Green. Oh, and let us not forget Tyler Hart; the mastermind of the entire god damn plan. Those people just totally disgust me now. I’ll admit, when I first met them, before it all happened, I thought they were the most amazing people I had ever met. They were just so intriguing. However, like most things, they were too good to be true. They changed, my god did they change. Nothing was ever the same after the day they told me their secret. Everything was quite different after that. Well, they told me to act the same, but it was all different in my head.

          Anyways, so I had to make my way to the “movies” quick, because I didn’t want to run into Leah. Thankfully she was nowhere to be seen. But you know who was; that little boy. He was out on the stairs again, just following me and staring at me. Next time I see him I definitely need to try to figure out what is wrong with that child. Obviously he is dead, but he just looks so scared and lost every time I see him. He looks as if he has no idea where he is. I wonder if the child even knows that he’s dead. Is that even possible here? There are just so many people around you would think that someone would tell him that he is no longer alive. However, by the looks of his clothes, he seemed as if he might have died decades ago. But you never know though, right? I just need to remember to not feel scared, and to approach him next time. The boy could probably use a lot of help.

          So when I got to the “movies” I had to put in Pete and Roxy’s information as usual. However, then I realized that I don’t know when they were born. Would the birthdays that they originally told me work? They couldn’t possibly work. That would just be insane.

I mean, considering what they actually are, the birthdays shouldn’t work. Or should they because of their form? I put in the birthdays that they gave me anyways, just so I could at least try something. I had to wait there for a while though, because it was taking forever to tell me if I could go in to the theater or not. Then eventually after waiting there for what felt like forever, I finally got the go to go inside.

As I walked into the theater this eerie feeling came among me. Everything just seemed so different at that moment for some reason. Was it because of who I was checking up on? Possibly. Pete and Roxy usually did bring that type of felling whether they were present, or even if they were just being spoken of. It makes sense once you know who, or what they really are. I’m not even supposed to know what they are actually. I found out, maybe that’s why they did this to me. Maybe I was just too curious? I have no idea. It shouldn’t matter that I found out about them. They still had absolutely no right to do what they did. It is just absolutely unspeakable. It’s completely insane.

Anyways, the film was beginning on the screen. It zoomed in on this girl with long dark hair, and coffee colored skin. She was beautiful. Just one simple look at her and you would be in awe with her beauty. Her brother on the other hand, he was so unbelievably handsome. He was tall, his skin had the most perfect tan, he had the cute curly brown hair, that adorable smile, and the most amazing green eyes I had ever seen. Just simply looking into his eyes would make you melt into a puddle.

The two were sitting in a park talking to one another. It looked like it must have been summer time. Everyone around them, and including them were wearing shorts and t-shirts; all in summer clothing. However, I have no idea where they were though. Yes, I know that they were in a park. But, I don’t know what state, city, or anything. There was not even a sign that said what the name of the park was. Maybe they were in some gated community park? I have no idea. Let’s focus on what they were speaking about though.

“So I think everyone has finally given up on what really happened to her,” said Roxy.

“Are you sure though? I know that the cops definitely stopped a while ago, but what about her parents,” asked Pete.

“Oh, honey. Her parents never cared,” Roxy laughed. “I highly doubt they ever even tried to find out what happened to her.”

“That is true. Her mother pretty much left town once she found out. She probably realized how lucky she was that Leah was finally gone.”

Roxy giggled. “Oh my god, I know! That girl was so annoying, and always full of so much drama. She had such a fucked up family life, it was ridiculous.”

“Good ridden,” said Pete.

“Do we know if anyone tried to look for the other girl?”

“I’m not sure, what was her name again,” asked Pete.

Wow, he could not even remember my name. That really shows how well they worked me into their plan, and how little they really did care. I thought they cared so much. Boy was I wrong!

“Hmm,” said Roxy. “It started with an M.”

“Martha?”

“No, that’s not it. Was it Max?”

“That’s a boy’s name, dumbass,” said Pete.

“Oh! I know. I think it was Molly.”

Well it’s about time. Holy hell, it’s not a hard name. “Yeah, that’s it,” said Pete.

“I wonder if anyone tried to find her.”

“I don’t think so, she wanted to run away anyways, remember?”

“Yeah, you’re right. People probably just think that she left.”

“I don’t know what else they would think of her. I mean, she was a trouble maker, and always getting into shit. So, most people probably just think that she is just causing some more trouble somewhere else. No one is going to think of any crazy solutions, and come up with reasons on what actually happened to her.”

“Alright, so then we should be in the clear,” Roxy smiled.

“Hell yeah we are,” he smiled back at her.

The picture zoomed out from them, and then the screen eventually went black. I could not believe the nerve of them. They think that they can get away with what they did. However, I don’t think they will. I think that something will happen to them. Eventually, they will end up here, and I will find them. I will do to them what they did to me.

“Wow,” I said. “They could not even remember my name.”

I heard a giggle somewhere behind me. I turned around to see who it was. Guess who. Yep, it was Leah. I was shocked that she found me, and I’m sure that I showed it on my face.

“It’s not so great when someone kills you now, is it,” Leah said.

I just kept looking at her. I had no idea what to say. “Leah…”

“Surprised much? Wow, I thought you would have more to say.”

“I’m…”

Leah interupted me. “You’re what? You’re sorry? Well, wouldn’t that have been nice to hear once we first saw each other again.”

“You don’t understand, Leah,” I mumbled.

“Oh, I don’t understand? Then please, Molly. Please inform me on what I don’t understand. I would really like to know.”

“I just can’t tell you right now, okay?”

Leah laughed. “I’m sure you can’t.”

Leah got up and started walking towards the door. She stopped halfway, and turned back towards me. “Molly?”

I looked over at her, “Yeah,” I said.

“This will not be the last of me,” Leah said, and then walked out the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment