Thursday, April 10, 2014

A Night In The Green House Part 2: Preface

      My name is Leah Night. I was your average 16 year old girl, with a boyfriend, friends, a mom, and hateful step dad. Everything was going perfect in my life, until my sixteenth birthday. What went wrong you may ask? My two friends turned out to be two psychos, possessed, serial killers, my mother's boyfriend was the one controlling them, and my best friend is the one who they got to kill me. What a perfect day to turn sixteen, right?
          So to start from where we left off, I just woke up in the therapist's room, and she was nowhere to be found. However, I do now know who killed me. Molly May. She's my best friend. Well, was, anyways. Time to go look for her, "Molly!" I said as I woke up.
          Molly was my number one priority right then and there. I shot right up from the couch, and ran out the room, but my running didn't end there. I ran up the stairs to my hall, and kept running, and running, till i reached my room. I flung into the room like it was my home that I hadn't been to in years, and happiness was waiting on the other side. But that's the thing. There was no happiness on the other side, neither was who I was looking for. Molly wasn't there, and all of her stuff was gone.
          I walked around the room to see if I could find anything that would show me where she could be, and there was. On my bed there was a note from her and it said, “Dear Leah,
         I’m sorry you had to find out this way, but I just couldn’t tell you. Since you found out I’ve been moved down a few levels. We’ll come across each other again when the time is right. I wish you all the best.
                                                 -Molly May”

        So I guess that was the last of Molly. Well, for now at least. She said that we’ll meet again when the time was right, but I’m not stopping until I find her myself. I need answers, and she will give them to me even if I have to kill her myself. Is that even possible here? Can I kill her so she won’t be at this soul castle anymore? God I hope so.
          At that moment there were so many feelings, and thoughts just rushing through my mind. One thing I learned when I was alive was to watch out who you trust. I never knew that it would apply even when you're dead.
          Out of nowhere I was full of absolute furry! Just the thought of her killing me, I mean who would do that? Someone killing their best friend that is just completely wrong. Molly had to be crazy to even think about killing, and I guess she was. That bitch. That stupid bitch was all I could think about her for now on.

          Molly May had no clue what was coming to her. I may be small and tiny, but when I needed to I could be your worse fucking nightmare. We both may be dead, and that just means she's in for an afterlife of eternal hell as long as we're both here. The next time I see her she'll never be able to get away, and that's a promise. Molly will learn that karma is a bitch, and revenge? Revenge just so happens to be my new best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment