Saturday, September 29, 2012

Chapter 1: Soul Castle/Earth

     Have you ever wondered what it's like to spend the night in someone's house you hardly know, or what it's like to spend the night in a haunted house? Well, I never wondered either until it happened to me. I have another question for you. Have you ever wondered if everything about the undead was actually true, and that the dead was still here with us but it was just there spirits? Well, if you thought that it's not true about the ghosts and spirits, then you're wrong. Nobody really thinks of this stuff until they're dead, or they start seeing ghosts.

    You're probably wondering who I am. My name is Leah Night. I'm going to tell you the story of the night I spent in Roxy Green's house. That day was my 16th birthday, and that night was the night I died.

     I was fifteen years old when I moved to Tucson, Arizona with my mom, Isabella Fox, and her stupid boyfriend, Tyler Hart. My mother made me move to Tucson. I didn't know anybody at school, so I looked like a lost puppy.

    Lunch time was the worse. I couldn't remember anyone's name, so I went to go sit by myself. After about fifteen minutes of just sitting there, Pete Green, the hottest guy in Tucson High came to sit with me! He looked perfect. He was tall, had blue eyes, brown hair that curled, and was sorta tan. Pete looked like the type of guy I always fell for. However, I was wondering why he came to sit with the new girl. I was short, had long brown hair, hazel eyes, and pale skin.

    As Pete sat down he said "You're Leah, right?"

    I love the way he spoke. So softly, and sweet. In response I said, "Yeah, thanks for sitting down. I don't know anybody here."

   Pete said, "No problem. I'll do anything for someone as pretty as you."

   I couldn't help but to blush. He kept talking, "You're a sophomore right?" I nodded. "I'm a senior. My sister is your age. You look like you're in need of a new girlfriend."

  He smiled at me. I said, "Really? I didn't think it was obvious. When can I meet her?" I laughed

  When I was driving home in the hot Arizona sun I smelt something sweet. I looked at the passenger seat, and there was a card with a rose taped to it. The card said,

                                                  "Leah, please meet me after school tomorrow in front of the office so you can meet my sister.
                                                                                                                 -Pete"

  If I would have known what I was getting myself into I wouldn't have felt so excited.









No comments:

Post a Comment